Grand Rapids’s 18 Hole Golf Courses, our “Grand Slam of Golf Courses”:
- Pokegama Golf Course has 18 holes along Lake Pokegama. The Minnesota PGA, as well as Men’s, Women’s, Senior’s and Junior Golf Associations, have selected Pokegama Golf Course for many local, regional and state golf events. Walk the course, or rent a super quiet electric cart equipped with GPS Tracking. Pokegama Golf Course boasts clean forest floors, so you’ll never lose your ball from that wayward hit. When you’re done with your game, relax in the Pokegama Grill which features a full menu and bar. You can easily spend a day at Pokegama Golf Course.
420 Pokegama Ave North, Grand Rapids, MN
- Sugarbrooke Golf Course at the Sugar Lake Lodge is designed by world renowned golf architect Joel Goldstrand, and has 2 expressly different nine hole courses. The course is named for the winding brook that goes through the 18th hole. Golfers of any level can enjoy this course.
37584 Otis Lane, Cohasset, MN For Tee Times call
- Eagle Ridge Golf Course in Coleraine is not far from Grand Rapids, and rounds out our Grand Slam of Golf Courses.
1 Green Way Coleraine, MN
Grand Rapids’s Area 9 Hole Golf Courses:
- Blueberry Hills Golf Course in Deer River is also a short drive from Grand Rapids. They have dedicated themselves to being the friendliest golf course. Built by a small group of local business owners in the 1970’s, the course is set on rolling hills with stands of mature, native trees.
44510 Golf Course Rd. Deer River, MN
- Swan Lake Country Club is a par 36, 9 hole golf course in Pengilly. This course serves the public as well as members, and also has a clubhouse with a full menu and bar, that serves as an event center and meeting place as well.
Old Hwy 65 Pengilly, MN
- Quadna Hills Golf Course at Quadna Mountain Resort is a brief distance away in Hill City. The 9 hole course features the beautiful North Woods that is Hill City, and will be enjoyable for a golfer of any skill level. They offer carts and clubs for rent. The resort provides lodging should you decide to turn your golf trip into a weekend or overnight stay.
400 Quadna Mountain Rd. Hill City, MN
- Golf on the Edge Golf Course in Bigfork features a 9 hole course with a putting green and driving range.
59851 County Rd 261 Bigfork, MN
Blueberry Hills Golf Course
9-Hole Golf Course
April 15th-October 1st
7 Days a Week
9 hole course that is family owned and operated. Great location for families and those who are "new" to golf. Total yardage is 3121 for men and 2668 for women.
Pokegama Public Golf Course
18-Hole Golf Course
Located in Grand Rapids, Minnesota, enjoy our 18 hole championship layout on the shores of beautiful Pokegama Lake.
Pokegama Grill inside the new clubhouse features your favorite food and beverages.
Experience the spectacular lake and golf course views from the front veranda…it’s a special place.
Open: Sunrise to Sunset Daily April 15- October 20