If you think quality family time on a warm Minnesota day is simply priceless, the Make Memories Sweepstakes is for you!
Summer right around the corner in the Grand Rapids area and we are just giddy to get your family here to experience it. The Forest History Center will take you back to an authentic logging camp where loggers gathered in the cook shack each evening. See their huge draft horses that haul entire logs through the forest. Then, follow the Yellow Brick Road to walk the same halls Judy Garland roamed in her early years. You can even get up close and personal to her ruby slippers and many more Wizard of Oz props!
If you want to learn about our Minnesota history in a bit of a spooky way, the Haunted Pines and Mines Ghost Tour is the place to be. Hike to the Mississippi and get spooked by ghosts that made their living in northern Minnesota during the 1800’s. Throughout all of your adventures, dine and rest with amazing service and personable staff in downtown and on the lake. Our town is full of Minnesota experiences and we want to share them with you!
Here is your chance to win a vacation, including lodging, through our Make Memories Sweepstakes.
Make Memories Sweepstakes Grand Prize:
- Timberlake Lodge Hotel – 2 nights stay at (Executive King or Double Queen room for two) value: $300
- Admission to Judy Garland & Children’s Discovery Center Value $40
- Admission to the Forest History Center for family of 4 value $40
- $50 dining gift certification to Zorbaz
- $50 shopping gift certificate to Bender’s Shoe & Sport
- Golf for 2 people with a cart at Pokegama Golf Course: value: $116
- 4 tickets to Mississippi Ghost Tour hosted by Itasca County Historical Society: value: $40
- $100 gas card donated by Visit Grand Rapids
- Dining at Culver’s Restaurant – 4 basket meals, 4 concrete mixers and a $25 gift certificate: value: $75