Night Life in Grand Rapids is always hopping!!
There’s always something to do after hours.
Grand Rapids has something for every party animal’s taste. There is never a lack for something to do after the sun goes down. Every season in Grand Rapids has reason to celebrate and paint the town red.
- If you just want to sit and listen to acoustic music, The Locker Room is your place on Sundays.
- If you want to listen to your favorite local band, or maybe you’re in a band, The VFW is your spot to be on Thursdays for Open Mic Night.
- Zorbaz is your hangout if the beach is your passion. They have a full menu of a large variety of foods, live music and fun events planned on the beach. Not to mention outdoor seating for al fresco dining. Boat or drive in. In the winter you can snowmobile here.
- For live music, the Fraternal order of the Eagles is the venue on Fridays and Saturdays, and don’t forget, The VFW also hosts Sam Miltich and Friends every Wednesday, and Ken Hurlbut and Friends on Mondays.
- Grab a beverage and order in food at the new craft brewery in Grand Rapids, Klockow Brewery. Enjoy live music every weekend.
- Pickled Loon has monthly live music offerings and summer concert series. Located on Pokegama Lake, you have the opportunity to drive or boat in. During the winter you can snowmobile here as well.
If you’re bored after the sun goes down in Grand Rapids, it’s your fault. So get a few friends together, and head to downtown Grand Rapids to blow off some steam and have fun with our hopping nightlife!
Here’s just a few things Grand Rapids has to offer:
Zorbaz on Pokegama Lake has a DJ every Friday and Saturday.
And check out the Events Calendar for these other events at Zorbaz:
- Live Music Schedule
- An awesome 90’z party
- Super Cool Hawaiian Party on the Beach!
Klockow Brewery offers a variety of craft beer, crafted sodas and teas. You can order food in, and enjoy live music.